As babies enter the world, they are faced with new and exciting sounds. These can be frightening if not soothing. The best calming music for babies is that which is simple and easy on the ears, yet also engaging enough to keep a child interested in listening. This will ensure a better sleep as well as a happy baby!
The best calming music for babies is not necessarily the most popular. What might be good for adults may not work well with infants, so here are some suggestions to try.
Here are five of my favorite soothing songs that I play when I'm trying to calm down a fussy baby:
- Close Your Eyes by Bobby McFerrin,
- Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes,
- All of Me by John Legend,
- Who Let the Dogs Out? by Baha Men
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.